Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Look at Brad's coaching story

A Summit Trek Pastors groups is a once-monthly, all-day meeting where pastors get real about themselves and their struggles.  You'll learn volumes about leadership and be coached by your facilitator and your peers.  But that's not even the best part.  The friendships you'll build are worth more than any of the ministry gains you'll see.

This is my friend Brad Farnsworth talking about his journey with a Summit Trek Coaching group.  I have room to facilitate a couple new groups beginning after the first of the year.  If you are interested in forming a group in your city, let me know.  You can reach me at 918.519.0938 or jasonfitch30@gmail.com.

Brad Farnsworth from Jason Fitch on Vimeo.

I'm looking forward to starting the journey with you!


No comments: