Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Can you help me minister in Honduras this Fall?


 I've been given a wonderful opportunity to travel to Choluteca, Honduras with my church this Fall to participate in some leadership development with some local pastors, work with a local children's program my church and our family personally supports and to meet our newly sponsored child, Lidny M. Vigil Flores. She is 8 years old and our family is looking forward to sponsoring her financially and praying for her all the way until she is a grown woman and can make her own way in the world!

I'm writing to you today to ask if you can pray for the team and I and help me to raise the funds I need to go on this trip that will surely be life-changing for me and those I get to minister to in Chaluteca. The total trip cost will be $1500 and a $400 deposit is due by July 1 with the remaining balance coming due August through October. I am hoping, with your help and God's, that I can see the full amount raised as Sara and I are not in a place to pull the cost of this trip from our personal budget. It's about all we can handle for me to pay the fee to renew my passport and miss the week of work that this trip will require. I hope and have prayed that you will consider partnering with me in this work. Here are some trip details for you to consider:
  • Dates – October 22-27, 2012
  • Location – Choluteca, Honduras
  • What we will be doing – Leadership Development with church leaders in Honduras, Children's Outreaches in the projects and community, sports camps for the kids, clean up and neighborhood outreach.
So, if you would like to help financially, you can mail a check to me. I will list the info you need below. By the way, any money you contribute to this trip is a tax-deductible contribution.
  • Make checks payable to “City Church” and write “Jason Fitch – Honduras Missions” on the memo line.
  • Mail checks to me at home address – 6323 S. 109th E. Ave Tulsa, OK 74133.
Thank you, in advance, for your help. Your prayers and any financial contributions are so appreciated. I will be sure to keep you updated on my progress and the results of our trip if you choose to partner with me. And, of course, if you have any questions about any specifics, give me a call at 918.519.0938 and we can talk. I look forward to it.

Sincerely and with love,
Jason



No comments: