Friday, June 15, 2012

Look at this great stuff happening now and in the future!!


I want to lead with praising God for a great breakthrough that Sara and I are experiencing.  I think we're finally learning to live with joy despite our circumstances!  Now, I'm not trying to say we're living in dire circumstances.  We're blessed, as always.  But we are in a strange state of limbo right now as I'm not working in vocational ministry.  Even thought that is the case, we're fine with where we are.  Some dear friends in a pastors coaching group I'm in helped me see this last week.  Several of them urged me to enjoy the journey God has me on.  Sara and I are doing just that.  I think we may be getting free from the "when, then syndrome"  that's seemed to hold us down at times before.  

Well, even though we're enjoying the journey, I am still praying faithfully for the future.  Could you join me in these prayers? 
  • Vocational Ministry - I'm asking God to open up a place for me to minister vocationally again.  I won't try and force anything.  I'll just keep praying and keep pursuing opportunities that He puts in front of me.
  • Pastors Coaching Group - I'm asking God to bring things together for me to facilitate my first Pastor's Coaching Group by the end of this year.
  • Grace from the Hospital - As you may remember, I received an outrageously high ER bill from St. Francis Hospital.  We applied for the financial aid and we're praying that they waive 100% of the cost.  
  • Missions Opportunity - I'm asking God to make a way for me to join City Church in Choluteca, Honduras this Fall to minister to the people there.  You can see more info here.  Maybe God will even lead you to partner with me.
Thanks so much for your prayers.  I love you all and would love to pray for you too.  Let me know what's going on with you.

No comments: