Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Up In the Air


This week is a strange one.  Things are going very well, yet there is so much up in the air, I'm not sure where it all will land.  Some of the great things going on . . .
  • Our church building is under renovations that should be about finished this week
  • We are building up to make a really strong push for connecting with new people who are not connected to church during this Easter Season (planning a big Easter Egg Hunt, many invitations & door hangers being distributed all over the place, people gearing up to invite friends)
  • I'm getting to know myself a lot better lately and see some exciting personal opportunities on the horizon as well as opportunities to extend our reach in the realm of church-planting.
But, like I said, it's all half-done.  It's all up in the air.  Some specifics I'm praying this week . . . 
  • Personal direction on employment.  I have decided to  look for some work outside of the church that can generate some income for my family right now.  I'm really asking God to guide me to the right opportunity.
  • Key Leaders filling key roles.  I was just talking to a key leader on our team today and we came to the conclusion that we have a good number of people in our church who have not yet found their "right fit" when it comes to serving and leadership.  I'm praying that we can help those people find that fit and fill some key roles that are vacant in the meantime.
  • Health for my family.  I'm writing this from home today as I'm home with one of my boys who has a Strep infection .  Im just praying health and protection over my family today.
Thank you so much for your prayers.  I love you all and would very much like to pray for you.  Reply back with a prayer I could pray with you today!

No comments: