Monday, May 9, 2011

prayers this week

Some areas where prayers would be appreciated this week:
  • Church momentum - our church is experiencing pretty good momentum. It feels like we have people moving away regularly, but our attendance is creeping upward. We had 92 people in church yesterday. This is great. I'm asking God for a bigger shot of momentum this Spring and even through the Summer.
  • Church facilities - we are actively looking for a new meeting place for the church. The movie theater is great and we will stay in it as long as we need to, but we're believing we can get into something less expensive or something permanent - maybe both! Just praying for wisdom and huge favor as we look and negotiate leasing terms.
  • Scheduling - I'm going in for some orientation at the hospital this week and begin working there full-time on Thursday. I am looking for the best schedule as I continue leading the church in a positive direction and stay very well connected to my family.
  • Financial blessings - I'm have not stopped believing for our church income to reach the $3000/week level and for outside gifts of $10K, $25K and $50K to come in this year. Those would all be very large increases, but I believe God is into doing large increases!
Thanks for your prayers. How can I pray for you this week?

No comments: