Monday, May 2, 2011

what I'm praying about this week

I want to thank all of you so much for your prayers and friendship. I've worked through some of the biggest transitions ever in the last few months and it has felt pretty smooth. I think that's because of your prayers!

Also, I wanted all of you to know that I took a job at St. Francis Hospital as a Nurse Tech in the Radiology department. I should be starting sometime next week.

Some areas to focus with me in prayer this week:

  • church health – Although I'm thankful for the job at St. Francis, it pays much less than what we need to make and to work in the hospital is not my end goal. I am asking God to make it possible for me to return to full-time work with the church as soon as possible. That is going to mean our church gets more and more healthy and grows numerically and financially.

  • family health – I'm about to take on a full-time job in addition to leading the church. I want to do everything I work on with great excellence, especially my time with my family. I am determined to love my family better than ever before as my schedule changes somewhat.

  • wisdom in time management – to do the one above, I'll need to be better than ever at managing the time God has given me to use.

Thanks again for all your prayers. Please let me know if I can pray for you at all this week.

No comments: