This if for you, if you are dealing with . . .
- A major life transition
- A move from success to significance
- Yearning to know what God has prepared you for next
- Burn-out and losing passion for your work
- A desire to find a healthy life/work balance
- Increased fulfillment and meaning in life
- Alignment with who you are and what you do
- True success, as God defines it, in your most important life and work priorities
What are the details?
When: March 23-25, 2017 (Thursday evening - Saturday early afternoon)
Where: Daily sessions at The Heart Church in Tulsa.
Cost: $295 per person
Deadline: The deadline to register is Monday, March 6. It's very likely it will fill up prior to this date, so move quickly.
Availability: Maximum group of 12 men (first come, first served)
Where can I get more information?
Below are two very helpful links that give you an overview and some more details:
One-page SLP overview
Three-page SLP detail
How can I reserve my spot?
Just click here to register. Your paid registration holds your spot. We're unable to hold spots with verbal agreements.
You've heard it before. No one plans to fail. We only fail to plan. The reason you've heard it before is because it's true. I hope you'll consider this opportunity to put in the hard work to make plans for your life that will serve you, your family and countless others for many years to come.