Friday, January 27, 2017

If I Could Share Just One Message With You . . . This Is It.

You can tell a story with your life that's worth celebrating.  The question is, will you?  This is a message I shared at Solace Church last year and I believe it accurately reflects what I believe to be my life's message.  I'd encourage you to take the time to watch it and allow it to sink in and begin to affect change inside of you.  You can tell a story with your life that's worth celebrating.


Please, please please don't squander the life you've been given by just "getting by".  That's no kind of life to live and there are too many people you can affect for you to just get by. You can tell a story with your life that's worth celebrating.

You can get started living out a great story right here.


No comments: