Wednesday, January 1, 2014

What will 2014 look like?


For me, the recent history looks like this . . .
  • 2011 – A year of pain
  • 2012 – A year of discovery
  • 2013 – A year of recovery


So, what will 2014 be?  I’m calling it a year of building.  Building in the three core areas of my life: personal, professional and spiritual.  Without going into detail, some of my goals include:
  • Increasing my family’s base income
  • Losing a significant amount of weight and maintaining that
  • Building some new friendships, personally and for Sara and I, as a couple.
  • Develop a platform and begin doing life coaching for church leaders and Kingdom-minded business people.
  • Begin a new spiritual journey routine that will bring deep growth to my soul.

Of course there are much more specific versions of these with 90-day action plans attached.  But, the point is, I won’t look back twelve months from now and see a year of building in the rear-view mirror if I’m not setting goals attached to a plan right now.  Neither will you.

So, what are some of your goals and plans for 2014?  Don’t believe the lie that you’ve missed your chance because the New Year has already started.  You can do it!  I’d love to hear what you dream of in 2014.

No comments: