- Canceled their cable or gotten rid of their TV . . . but don't pressure you to do it too.
- Deactivated their facebook account . . . but don't don't pressure you to do it too.
- Pushed through a Dip in their life . . . but don't presume you're in the same Dip.
- Send their kids to Christian school . . . but don't pressure you to do it too.
- Send their kids to public school . . . but don't pressure you to do it too.
- Never touch a drop of alcohol . . . but don't pressure you to follow suit.
- Never watch an "R" rated movie . . . but don't pressure you to do the same.
You see the pattern? With the explosion of social media, it seems that everyone is free to share their story - for free. I'm glad about that. It's a good thing. But, as we share our stories, let's resist the temptation to take the things God is speaking to us and make those things a universal principle everyone else must follow. Hey, I struggle with this as much as the next guy - probably more. That's probably why I notice it so much. But, let's all allow God be as creative with others as He's been with us. Enjoy where you are and don't worry so much about others.