Wednesday, January 25, 2012

This Week @ Freedom Valley

Really good stuff happening this week.  Here's some highlights:

  • Prayer Meeting Tonight (1/25) - Come out and spend an hour with your church family praying for God to move those mountains in your life and our city that only He can move.  7-8pm.  Childcare is provided for kids up through 5 years old.  Kids six and up are very welcome to pray with us.  It's such a great experience for them to have, even if they seem to be bored or unengaged.  Hope to see you tonight.
  • If I . . . finishes up this weekend. This Sunday we will conclude the "If I . . . series.  We're talking about what the Bible says about the things in our life that we see as limiters to our dreams and vision.  This week, "If I . . . Could change THEM".
  • 21 Days of Prayer & Fasting continues.  Today is day 15 of our 21 Days of Prayer and Fasting.  Even if you have not been fasting and praying yet, it's not too late to begin.  I'm hearing great stories of what God is doing in your lives.  I would love to hear yours.  Reply to this email and tell me what God is doing in your life as you create space for Him through prayer and fasting.  If you would benefit from our free 21-Day Awakening Devotional Guide, you can download it right here.
I'm praying that YOU have a great week.  Also hoping to see you tonight and Sunday.

No comments: