Wednesday, January 4, 2012

BIG Prayer Circles for 2012


I hope your new year has begun with a bang. I know mine has. I have a lot to share with you, so I'll get right to it. Here are some things I'm praying about this week.

Rest & rejuvenation for our family – We just returned from an unplanned trip to NY state for the memorial of Sara's grandfather, Harry Holt. It was a great trip and we had a great time, but we are all very worn out. We're just praying for rest, rejuvenation and that God would provide for the finances that trip took.

My Prayer Circles – There are some big-faith prayers I'm praying this year. I am “praying circles” around these issues and I'm asking you to join me as I pray. My prayer circles for 2012 are:
  • I'm asking God for our church income to be no less than $13,000 per month every month in 2012.
  • I'm asking God for all the money our church owes to ARC and CMN to be paid in full by an outside source in 2012.
  • I'm asking God for our first Church Planter in Residence (CPIR) to commit and join our team in 2012.
  • I'm praying that God will completely heal all my spinal issues in 2012.
  • This one is a little tougher to measure, but I'm asking God that I would be known as an easy-going guy in 2012. I'm too tight and I hate how that makes me and other people feel.
  • Finally, I am believing that God will provide at least $2000 per month income for me in 2012 so I can devote all my time and energy to pastoring our church.
Yes, these are all huge prayers. Not one of them will happen unless they are truly answered prayers, but, I am not going to insult my BIG God any longer with small prayers. You know, I don't know if God will answer these prayers. But I know He can. I am just believing that He will.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go ahead dude! Great prayer goals! love to see you stepping out and believing God for these! Excited for my fellow planter! :) Believing for a huge year at FV Tulsa!!

Jason Fitch said...

Thanks Jack! I'm believing for God-sized movements at Life Stone and in your life, personally. Love you man.