Monday, April 18, 2011

prayers!

Just wanted to say that God is doing some great things in my life right now. I've not felt this light and optimistic about the future . . . ever! Some places you can join me in prayer this week:
  • Easter Weekend - It's a big weekend coming up. We have a community Good Friday Service, 2 Easter Egg Hunts and our Sunday morning Easter Service. I'm praying that the people of our church can love on our friends and our city like never before! I'm also praying for great weather on Saturday for our egg hunts and a big crowd on Easter Sunday . . . and for those people to feel very impacted by their experience at Freedom Valley.
  • Job Search - I have some applications and resumes out there, but next week I really begin a hard search. I am praying for an early first shift job that is Mon-Friday.
  • New Families at Freedom Valley - Even if we don't see a single guest family on Easter Sunday, God has brought a lot of new families to Freedom Valley lately. Can you pray that they find a good place to belong (both relationally and in using the gifts God's given them) among the people at the church.
Thanks so much for your prayers and you friendship!

2 comments:

Pastor Matt Keller said...

Praying for you Jason. So glad to be on your team. Let us know how we can partner w/ you.

Love ya, Keller

Jason Fitch said...

Thanks Matt! I appreciate the prayers and the coaching man!