Monday, April 4, 2011

let's pray together this week

Thank you so much for the continuous prayers! I appreciate you so much more than I could even say! Here is where my thoughts and prayers are this week:
  • All Access - I am flying to Baton Rouge, LA today for the All Access Conference. Would you pray that God would speak to me and help me to learn. I'm believing I will begin and solidify some relationships that are very key to the future vision God has placed inside me. I also hate traveling because I miss my family so desperately. Can you pray that part is a little less painful and that God watches over and blesses my family as I'm gone.
  • Job Hunt - I'm looking for a job for sure. I really need God's wisdom on what to take . . . pay, hours, type of job . . . I need to hear from God on what is best for this time in my life.
  • The Unknown - Just like everyone, I struggle with the unknown. I feel like just about everything in my life is up in the air. That's good, because I'm 100% dependent on God, but I still don't like the feeling. I'm praying that I grow in my character and persevere through this season of life.
  • Fasting - today I'm on day 2 of my 21-day fast. I know many of you are joining me on this, as well. I don't have a great track record on fasting, but I am believing that these 21 days are going to be the most life-changing I've seen yet. I am creating space in my life for God to live and I am looking for Him to make me into a new man in many ways!
If you want to download a free 21-day fasting guide, we have one on our website. Just click here and look at the bottom right side of the home page. It's helpful and it's free!

Thanks again for all your prayers! I look forward to hearing from you too. I would love to pray for you this week!

No comments: