Monday, March 7, 2011

will you pray with me this week?

I won't lie. This past weekend was a tough one . . . very low attendance (lowest in our short history) and zero guests will mess with a pastor's head if he (me) let's it. I'm determined not to.

I would feel very much supported, even honored, if you would pray these prayers with me this week:
  • That God will help me, as a leader, see the right steps to to lead our church through to get to the next level.
  • That God will bring the man or woman we will send out to plant our first church onto our team very soon. I'm talking specific . . . that this person will say, "I'm that guy/girl and I'm willing to do what it takes to make my God-given vision a reality."
  • That March and April would be huge months of growth in our church . . . numerically, financially and spiritually.
  • I'm doing some serious fund-raising calls this week. I need the Lord's favor for sure.
  • Please keep praying with me that God brings our income up to $3K/week and gifts of $10K, $25K and $50K come in this year to retire all our debt and propel us into our first church plant.
  • I'm seeking God for vision I can write down for my marriage and relationships with my kids.

Thank you for praying with me faithfully. You are all very special to me!

No comments: