Saturday, February 5, 2011

Freedom Valley is live on the web tomorrow!

Just wanted to remind everyone that we will not be holding service at the Cinemark tomorrow, but we will be streaming live online tomorrow morning at 10am.

It’s very easy to view. Just click on this link. You an go there now ahead of time and create a U-stream chat account (takes 30 seconds) so you can respond live in the chat window tomorrow morning. That chat window will take the place of our connection card tomorrow. You can post prayer requests and respond in other ways to the teaching if you choose to.

You can also keep up with your tithes and giving by donating on the online giving page, which is where our live stream will be showing.

I hope you can join me. I will be teaching about the “Myth of the Perfect Pastor.” I hope and pray that some of you will decide to join me as a prayer partner.

You can respond back to me here if you have any questions. Looking forward to seeing you (online) tomorrow morning.

Pastor Jason

PS – The Super Bowl Party at my place is still on at 5pm. Sara and I just cleared some parking spaces :) Everyone is welcome!

No comments: