Saturday, January 22, 2011

If you're looking for a way to help . . .

I have people come to me fairly often and tell me that they want to help our new church out any way they can. Well, if you're in that place, I have one for you. It's kind of unusual, but would be HUGE to me.

My wife, Sara, just started a new job a couple weeks back. It's Mon-Fri from 10:30am - 1:30pm. That means I'm home with Jude during those hours. I actually like being home with him, but I'm realizing more and more how much this limits how I can be available to do some much needed networking for the sake of building a more solid foundation for our new church.

I LOVE Sara being at work and she loves the work. Where you might be able to help is during those few hours in the middle of the day. If you like little kids (and I know you and trust you), maybe you could keep an eye on Jude here an there. It would free me up to put my first and best efforts into the church.

The need is Monday - Thursday, but the most helpful day would be Mondays. If you're interested in taking a day with the little guy here or there, let me know. Thanks.


1 comment:

Miranda Kaye said...

I would if I didn't have this job. :/ Sorry! I'm hoping someone can help you guys out!