Thursday, June 18, 2009

Harvest Cry Begins

We've been planning since last September and it's finally here. Harvest Cry 09 begins today and runs through Sunday night. I'm gathered right now with about thirty faithful people who are seeking God's blessings on our friends and neighbors over these next four days.

Last night we held what we called a pep rally for Harvest Cry and I'm guessing that the turnout was over 400 strong. I'm believing that this week will be far beyond anything we've seen yet!

For my part, we are bringing a dear neighborhood boy named Leo tonight and another neighbor named Angel may come this week too. Please pray with me for these precious people and the hundreds of others who are being invited and who God is already working on. Let's be a community who truly loves our neighbors. I'll see you at Harvest Cry tonight at 7pm.

By the way, if you're coming without a guest, sit in the large tent outside to leave room in the sanctuary for our guests and partner churches. I'll be in the tent unless Angel is with me, so I'll see you there!

No comments: