Saturday, February 21, 2009

slow down

An entry from my personal journal today. I hope you can be inspired to slow down just a bit.

Ps 27:8

My heart has heard you say, "Come and talk with me."

And my heart responds, "LORD, I am coming."

This is the crux of my conundrum. I heard the Lord calling me to a personal retreat and to slow down and I did not listen. That's why I've been struggling to be healthy all week and why I'm on my second day of calling out of everything. I'm sick because I did not rest. All the nights going to bed too late and getting up too early have caught me. So what do I do? I get up so early to read my bible and exercise my body. I guess that's the smaller question to answer. I've been too overwhelmed with work lately and I need to back up, organize and prioritize. I need some time sharpening my tools a bit. I'll be ok.


1 comment:

SPADE said...

How come you didn't go on the retreat?