Saturday, July 5, 2008

Vision Day 2.0 (afterglow)

This student ministry vision day was great! There was a ton of vision and personality developing in our youth and kids ministries quite separate from yours truly. While that feels a little weird and I'm not sure what to do with it yet, I know it's right and I know God is setting me up for something new and exciting in the future.

For now, the challenge on the horizon is a boy who will be named Jude Bennett Fitch. He's due to join us in less than 3 weeks and I'm ready to get acquainted.

On the home front, Liam was up every hour (literally) last night with a fever and upset stomach, so that meant he felt the need for me to up with him. Funny how he's not the least bit tired today and I feel like a truck ran over me. Go figure.

Well, I must confess, Liam did sleep through the 3am hour, but my cat, Marty, took care of the wake up then. How kind of him. You get the picture of what last night was like.

No comments: