Friday, July 11, 2008

pain in the neck

You guessed it. I've got a lot of pain in my neck this morning. Would you pray for healing for me? This neck pain has been a real battle for the better part of a year now. I believe God is healing my neck and making it strong, however.

Funny how life feels when you know you have a new family member about to join you and the rest of the world any day. Life is just in a holding pattern. Every appointment I make has the tag line, "see you then . . . unless Jude is born between now and then." I know Sara's really ready for him to be born. So am I.

I'm also asking God for a financial miracle. Summer giving in churches is not traditionally good and the last 2 weeks have been rough. I'm very concerned that some staff on my team will not get paid this go round. I'm asking God to bring in funds miraculously for that.

No comments: