Wednesday, December 5, 2007

First Snow

It was the first snow of the season. I think I won the bet with my wife about when it would snow first. I won, but I didn't win anything. Kind of strange, I guess.

The last six months have been an incredible ride for me. I have taken on so much new stuff and have grown so much. The fact that I feel an urge to write (blog, whatever) is amazing in itself. I'm reading a few books right now and devouring podcasts like there's no tomorrow. Some of my favorite stuff right now is coming from Dave Ramsey, Bill Moyers and Rob Bell.

If you pray, I'd love for you to pray for our family. I think Ethan and I are the only ones who are 100% healthy right now. Colin and Liam are especially struggling with staying healthy lately. It's really wearing us all down.

I listened to an interview with Will Smith the other day. He says he's really successful because he loves living and people can tell and he works harder than everyone else. I want to be like Will Smith someday. Not the annoying laugh, just the contagious love for life and the great work ethic.

No comments: