Friday, September 21, 2018

The New and Improved Life Planning Process!

I'm very excited to offer this new and improved Life Planning process through Lead Self Lead Others.  This process offers all the personal breakthrough and clarity that it always has, but now adds six months of ongoing accountability and course correction that have been missing in the past.  

It all kicks off with a one-day intensive workshop on Saturday, November 3 at the Courtyard by Marriott in downtown Tulsa, OK.  

Registration deadline is Friday, October 19 and only six spots are available so that each participant can get special attention from me during the one-day intensive.  The cost is only $750 for this 6-month coaching process!  Half is due upon registration and the balance prior to the intensive.

Get started right now by filling out this short application.  It will help us assess your readiness for the Life Planning process and does not cost you anything, nor does it obligate you to anything at all.  

An overview of the process is below and complete details can be found on our Lead Self Lead Others website, right here.  


What some of our past clients say . . .

"The Life Plan process changed the course of my life and gave me renewed hope and a strategic plan for my life. By reviewing my life's story and identifying my purpose, passions and values, I was able to discern how God had shaped my life and prepared me to fulfill His plan in pursuit of my Kingdom purpose.”  Craig Cross - Independent Oil and Natural Gas Consultant, Tulsa, OK

"If you are serious about setting goals and accomplishing more with your time, The Life Planning process is the perfect way to get started or restarted if you have fallen off.” Ryne Isaac - Missions Pastor, Solace Church, Tulsa, OK

"The Life Plan helped show me how God has guided me through my life and gave me clarity on the plans He has for me in the future." David Haraughty - Custom Body Shop technician, Sand Springs, OK

“For me the most interesting/helpful part of the Life Planning process was creating the life chart. Seeing The overall flow on how we arrived at the present place in our journey and the significant events helps enlighten what the future might look like.” David Gilliam - Lead Pastor, Merge Church, Tulsa, OK



Download a 1-page overview to review or share right here!

No comments: