Thursday, April 6, 2017

3 Big Ideas From My Upcoming Book

I had the opportunity to do an interview with Jeremy Jones about a month ago.  The interview went live this week and I wanted to share it and three of the ideas that appear in my upcoming book, "Pastor Fail".  I hope you enjoy the reading and listening as Jeremy and I unpack the ideas in more detail.

  

The 3 big ideas we discussed:

  1. The hard decisions we must make in life have two facets, the pain and the payoff. We tend to get stuck on the pain and we miss the payoff.
  2. When you fail at something that matters deeply to you, your healing process will take longer than you think it will or want it to. Don’t rush it. Embrace it.
  3. The cycle of growth none of us wants to embrace. Freedom From What Holds You Back → Explosive Growth → New Vision → Leap to the Next Level → REPEAT . . .
I would love to hear how you've seen these principles play out in your own life.  Or, if you have a question about how one of these works, ask away.  Leave a comment and let's talk about it!


No comments: