Friday, June 24, 2016

New Life-Plan Retreat Dates! (Spring 2017)



Can you really plan your whole life?  Well, the simple answer is yes. The more complex (and more accurate) answer is that it takes work and it takes help, but you can do it!  We just came off of a Life-Plan retreat in November of last year and the results have been outstanding!  As I've done some follow-up coaching with the guys who participated, each one has talked about the fact that he is a different guy and has been forever changed.  One even said this:

"The Life Plan retreat changed the course of my life and gave me renewed hope and a strategic plan for my life. By reviewing my life's story and identifying my purpose, passions, and values, I was able to discern how God had shaped my life and prepared me to fulfill His plan in pursuit of my Kingdom purpose." 
~ Craig Cross - Oil and Natural Gas Consultant

I'm very excited to be able to bring this retreat to men again this year.  Mark your calendar and save your spot.  I'm sure this one will fill up quickly,  just like the last one did.  It's just for men, it's super-affordable and it will be life-changing for anyone who engages the process.

Who is it for?  This if for you, if you are dealing with . . .
  • A major life transition
  • A move from success to significance
  • Yearning to know what God has prepared you for next
  • Burn-out and losing passion for your work
  • A desire to find a healthy life/work balance
  • Increased fulfillment and meaning in life
  • Alignment with who you are and what you do
  • True success, as God defines it, in your most important life and work priorities
What are the details?

When: March  23-25, 2017 (Thursday evening - Saturday early afternoon)
Where: Tulsa, Oklahoma area in excellent accommodations
Cost: $295 per person (plus $200 for lodging & meal cost) See accommodations here.
(*Done individually, this experience is priced at $1650.  The group experience is far more effective and far less expensive*)
Deadline: The deadline to register is Monday, February 20.  It's very likely it will fill up prior to this date, so move quickly.
Other: Maximum group of 10 men (first come, first served)

Where can I get more information?
Below are two very helpful links that give you an overview and some more details:

One-page SLP overview
Three-page SLP detail 

How can I reserve my spot?

Just click here to register. Paying your $295 for the Retreat experience will hold your spot.  You'll be billed separately for the lodging and food costs about a month before the retreat.   This deposit is not refundable.  You'll want to move on this quickly to get your spot.  

You've heard it before.  No one plans to fail.  We only fail to plan.  The reason you've heard it before is because it's true.  I hope you'll consider this opportunity to put in the hard work to make plans for your life that will serve you, your family and countless others for many years to come.

No comments: