Monday, December 28, 2015

Best Year Ever

If you're setting goals for 2016, good for you.  If you haven't done it yet, let me remind you that we're about 3 days away and the more momentum you hit the new year with, the better.  Setting some goals as an afterthought after the 1st of January is not the same and not all that effective.  I've tried it and don't recommend it.  So, get to work!

I spent some time, last week,  on goals and themes for 2016 and beyond.  I want to share a great (and free) tool I used.  It's a 3-part video series from Michael Hyatt.  You can find the free video series right here.

You should know that video #3 is mostly a sales pitch for a broader planning strategy he sells.  I didn't buy it, but you can if you think it would help.  The point here is that you do some planning and these videos - especially #'s 1 & 2 will give you some great tools to gain perspective on your goals.

Good luck and please leave a comment and let me know that you're setting some goals!  

No comments: