Thursday, February 23, 2012

What I'm Praying About . . .


This may have been the busiest and most exhilarating week I've ever had in ministry!  Unfortunately, I began Monday with a trip to the ER with a kidney stone, but God sure has redeemed that time since.  So many things to praise Him for . . . I guess I'll pick one.  I think we finally hit a home run with our membership class.  We had six new members go through last night and it finally felt right .  It finally felt like "us".  God's good at directing that stuff.

Some prayers you can pray with me this week:
  • Health - Like I said, I had a kidney stone.  That's horrible and I don't ever need that again.  I'm believing that my fast I'm doing through the Lent season will bring a new level of health that I'll maintain through my whole life.
  • Faith - You know, the more I get into this Christianity thing, the more I realize that every problem I think I have is really just a lack of faith on my part.  Im asking God to increase my faith more by the day!
  • South Tulsa Transformation Project - I think this is a God-given vision to reach a lot of people in a short time. I'm wildly excited about it.  Can you take a few minutes and use the online stuff I've put up this week and get familiar with it and maybe even partner with us on it?  You can get started here.  

I love you all and would love to pray for you this week.  Let me know what's going on with you.

No comments: