Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentines Day Prayers!


Happy Valentine's Day!  Hope you're having a great week.  Here are some things I'm praying about this week:
  • Church planting plan - I'm beginning to work with a couple key staff members on a plan to network, raise $ and build a plan to develop church planters in our area.  Im asking God to guide us and key us in on some ideas we would not see without His help.
  • Team Development - Our leadership team at Freedom Valley is changing a lot.  Some key people are moving shortly and some new people are exploring some new and more prominent roles in leadership.  I'm asking God to help me to help them find their best place they can make their biggest contribution to God's Kingdom.
  • Renovation project - it appears that we will be able to move forward with our project to renovate the lobby at church.  I am just asking God to provide a great plan, organization and buy in from our church congregation.  I really think this project is very key to how we connect with guests at Freedom Valley.  My desire and goal is to have the project finished prior to Easter Sunday, April 8.
  • Special Day - Sara and I have planned a really special day with our little sweethearts (our boys) and we are asking God to make this a special and memorable day for all of them.
  • Friends Day - We are having a friends day this Sunday.  Will you pray with me that these people will be receptive to their invitations.  These are some of the people that our congregation is praying for an inviting this Sunday.  Jared, Some of my coworkers, Marty, Lisa, Derrick,Julie, Richard, Jenny, Jason, Shelly, Demontre, James, Jadyn, Joslyn, Terra,Shawna, Sam, Jared, Bradley, Marcus, Jennifer, Jermaine, Jordyn, Kayleighanne, Kaedyn, Scott, Kristi, Noah, Kirra, Kaya 
Love you guys and would love to pray for you.  

2 comments:

Addison Roberts said...

Praying for you man. Have a great day with the boys.

Jason Fitch said...

Thanks bro!