Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Look what's going on @ Freedom Valley

Just wanted to take a minute to let you know what's happening this week:
  • Praise & Worship Night - It's tonight from 7-8pm.  Come spend an hour praising and worshiping God.  I know many of you are praying and fasting for specific breakthrough in your life.  Tonight's worship night could be when that breakthrough happens.  Childcare is provided for kids up through 5 years.  Children 6 and up will worship with you in the sanctuary and are very welcome.
  • 21 Days of Prayer & Fasting Continues - Today is Day 8 of 21, but it's not too late for you to begin praying and fasting with us.  I know, by now, God has been moving in some of your lives.  Could you email me your stories?  I want to know what God's doing in your life and want to celebrate with you!  If you still need a copy of the 21 Day Awakening Devotional Guide, you can download it free at our website, right here.
  • If I . . . could change the past - This Sunday continues our "If I . . ." series.  We're talking about the things that limit our vision and dreams for the future and what the Bible says about them.  This week, we tackle the limiter, If I . . . could change the past.  I can't wait to help some of you get free from that guilt and shame you feel about your past.  It's this Sunday.  I hope you'll join me.
Love you guys.  I'm praying today that you have a great and powerful week.  See you tonight & Sunday.

Pastor Jason

No comments: