Wednesday, January 11, 2012

How we can pray together this week . . .

I'm beginning my 21 Days of Prayer & Fasting today, as I know many of you are too.  I can't tell you how excited I am for this.  I've never felt this way about a season of intentionally seeking God before!  Some areas you can pray with me this week:
  • Please pray with me for breakthroughs and healing for many people in our church during this 21-day season. 
  • Please continue with me praying circles around those prayer goals I mentioned to you last week.  
  • Please pray that God will speak to many people tonight at our prayer meeting at church.
  • This Sunday is Friends Day at Freedom Valley.  Please pray for great favor on each person who is inviting friends, family and neighbors to church this Sunday. Also, please pray that many of those guests are deeply touched by God's Spirit, get saved and eventually find their place to serve in His church.
Thank you so much for your prayers and partnership!

No comments: