Thursday, November 10, 2011

Come Early To Pray This Sunday

This Week @ Freedom Valley

Teaching: We are continuing our series "When No One is Looking" this week talking about keeping integrity in our words.  That's all about honesty.  I'm really looking forward to this one.

Prayer: I would like to invite you to spend some time praying with me and my team prior to the service on Sunday.  There will be a group prayer time from 10:30am - 10:45am in the main auditorium. Just come right in and begin praying with us.  There will be some signs up on the door and on the video screens  - just so you feel good about walking into a room where people are already praying.  That can be a little intimidating, but I want you to know that I would love to have you join us!   Hope you can make it.

Food: If you want to bring in some donuts or snacks this Sunday, you can do that.  We are going to be switching to a community style on our snacks instead of the church just providing it all.  It's partially to cut some costs, but I think it's a much healthier idea for us to all contribute in different ways.  Not talking about a whole meal, just donuts or bagels or whatever morning snack you like.  We don't need everyone to bring something, just do if that would be fun for you.

Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday.

No comments: