Friday, May 1, 2009

this and that

The last few days have been long and I'm weary this morning. Today is one of those days where the day pushes into the evening. I have a 5pm wedding rehearsal, so this one will be extra-long. My schedule is feeling a little full lately and I'm struggling to take the necessary time to keep myself at a high level of health. I have on my to do list to reorganize my schedule. That will help.

I'm on day 2 (of 40 - yikes) of my sugar fast and I'm feeling it already. It's nothing I'm feeling physically, but mentally I'm craving something sweet. I love the power fasting brings to my life, though. What a blessing from God that is.

I signed employment contracts with our new children's leadership team yesterday. Candace Pringle and Tonya Weaver will be the leaders for our kids and their families and I think they will do a great job. I'm very much looking forward to helping them both develop as leaders and seeing where we can take the level of kids and family ministry during the remainder of this year.

No comments: