Friday, December 5, 2008

Live from Houston Texas

I must be honest. I thought Houston was going to be a little bit nicer of a city. Maybe south Houston, where we are, is the bad part, but it's downright nasty.

With that said, I'm very excited for the second (and final) day of Multiplicity. With a full night's sleep under my belt I'm more focused and energized than ever.

I miss my precious family very much. It's the worst when I'm out somewhere, like a restaurant, and I see a family with little kids the same age as mine. I saw these two little ones at Quizno's yesterday and I wanted to go and scoop them up. Glad I didn't. That would have been weird and I would have been blogging from a Houston jail cell, most likely. But anyway, love on my family for me today if you get a chance.

I'll update via twitter through the day.

2 comments:

adam ritter said...

no. that's pretty much the houston.

Drim said...

you have to leave the city and get to the suburbs to get anything nice...