Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Obama

Barack Obama is a man, not a demon, as I've heard some say lately. I've read everyone's blog about it today and it seems that two thoughts are developing.

1. Pray for ourselves, because evil Obama is going to be out leader
2. Pray for Obama, because he's going to be our leader.

I'll take # 2 and think you should too. It sticks out in my mind that the early church (book of Acts type) did some incredible growing and flourishing under some pretty ungodly leadership. This may be the best time we've ever had as a church.

1 comment:

Gerry Stoltzfoos said...

Big Amen, J! I believe this WILL be the best time we ever had as a church. And I do NOT believe Obama is a devil or anything close. But no matter what he is, we (the church of Jesus Christ) will roll on like a river that gains strength and wins.