Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Vision Day 1.0 (afterglow)

Vision Day yesterday was great. I feel like our team is really focusing more and more and I'm becoming aware that we've been more focused than I thought all along. I'm just loving my new and developing role as a coach to younger and newer leaders. All the while I'm learning like crazy. Two goals we came out of yesterday with . . .

1. All our ministries get together, define their "wins" and publish these in the next 6 months.

2. That our church attendance average for Dec 08 is a solid 1400.

I have some new and very scary vision stirring up in me, so please pray with me that God clarifies that for me soon.

Student ministry vision day is tomorrow. I'm even more excited for this day. Pray with me for some big system-wide breakthroughs.

1 comment:

jordanbritton said...

no i said i wonder if it is in the bible because i was thinking it while the jocelyn thing happened because god didn't raise from the dead for three days which made is even more spectacular and i think that the longer and slower you take the issue of touching in a relationship the better you end up. these are just my thoughts. i dont know if it is in the bible but im going to see if i can find anything that closely relates to it.