Tuesday, April 15, 2008

prayer

The last week has been interesting in my personal time with God and in my thoughts. God is using every example possible to remind me that I cannot lead, parent or even live without the guiding of His Spirit that comes through prayer. I spent some time praying yesterday and God is doing some things in me that I can't yet describe. I'd ask for your prayers today as God leads me on a new path of prayer. I know I'm only on the first step or so, but I can feel in my Spirit that it's something bigger than I've ever seen or known before.

1 comment:

john said...

I've been praying for this for you for a while. With all the physical and spiritual responsibilities you have, I have felt like God needed to do something big and unique in your life. Sounds like He is starting to. Mom